- Provided staff is qualified to meet the requirements of the local IT services.
- The management of the staff complies with legal, Mercedes-Benz and MBFS guidelines.
- Fulfilling the local and central requirements regarding IT Security measures and metrics including the transparent management of risks.
- Assist business partners in information classification
- Identification of possible vulnerabilities in services and applications. Ordering and monitoring of penetration and assessment services. Document the results and ensure mitigation/minimization
- Support in risk assessment and analysis and monitoring the implementation of risk control/minimization measures
- Be a proactive partner of the business through supporting the processes and driving innovation
- Alignment of local IT activities with central IT CoC’s as well as other European markets.
Within this challenging and interesting position, you ensure that the organization and IT assets follow the security standard and governance. As an Information Security Officer you monitor and identify vulnerabilities in systems such as threats and issues which you document and track the remediation.
You ensure that: