- To create exceptional brand and buying experiences for a customer or a prospect, across digital touchpoints.
- Responsible for keeping track of digital customer journeys and coordinating with all internal stakeholders such as product management, sales, marketing, account management and so on, in order to keep fine-tuning the customer’s experience.
- Ensuring the digital CX strategies are aligned to the larger marketing and business goals and outcomes
- To identify gaps and opportunities in the digital customer experience and work with the various functional stakeholders to ensure those gaps are filled and those opportunities are taken.
- Collect, track and analyze customer feedback and suggest improvements internally based on the insights gathered.
- Work with the technology teams to ensure a seamless brand and buying experience with the technology.
In this dynamic and challenging position you are responsible for the development and implementation & maintenance of e-commerce environments for dealer and customer as well as the functional ownership for websites of MBFS ensuring user friendliness and efficient use of the digital environments used by dealers and customers related to contract origination journey.
Non-exhaustive list of your future tasks: